The Government of East Java will hold again Majapahit Travel Fair, the international cultural and tourism event. It is an appropriate event to promote cultural and tourism potential of East Java in particular and in Indonesia in general. This annual event which has been held for sixteen times has always shown great success and attended by a lot of participants from East Java, other provinces and overseas.
This will be our 17th annual Majapahit Travel Fair and promise to be the most beneficial than ever. Majapahit Travel Fair always achieves great success. The number of last year’s participants joining the Table-Top Business Meeting grew significantly.
Majapahit Travel Fair 2020 will be held on 15-18 April 2020 at Grand City Convex, Surabaya. It is one of the efforts of East Java Government to develop the diversity of events and tourist attractions. It is also expected that MTF can enhance the contribution of tourism sector and open business opportunity for people.
Majapahit Travel Exchange 2020 will be held on April 14th at Bumi Surabaya City Resort Hotel. Will invite about 120 Buyers from Asia, Middle East, Australia, Europe, Domestic and meet potential Sellers majority from East Java Province.
- Creating business opportunity between East Java tourism industry and other provincial and overseas tourism industry
- Increasing domestic and foreign tourist arrival to East Java
- As a promotional event for tourist destination in East Java and other provinces in Indonesia
- Developing the cooperation between government and private sectors
- Improving the capability of tourism operators especially on promotion, marketing and negotiation
- Increasing the people’s appreciation on timportant role of tourism industry in supporting regional and national economy
- Digging and growing up the sport based tourist attraction
- Conserving the values of regional culture